Thursday, August 17, 2017
8:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m., Pre-registration at 8:15 a.m.
Thriving as a brand on social media doesn’t require a large marketing team with elaborate titles. With more than a billion daily active users on Facebook alone, getting even a small piece of that engagement will reap incredible results. If you are not taking advantage of the power of word of mouth marketing on social media, you are missing out. Not sure where to begin, or have you already started, but aren’t sure how to grow? This interactive workshop will help.
- Defining what social media is, who’s using it and how
- Overview of social platforms
- Setting a social strategy
- Defining your target audience
- Maximizing the power of branding
- Scheduling posts and creating a content calendar
- Testing free engagement opportunities
- Utilizing paid promotion
- Tracking analytics
- Managing your communities – interacting and responding
- Resources and compelling campaign snapshots
Dana Johnson is an experienced social media and content marketing manager at The Christ Hospital Health Network. She is skilled in content ideation and execution, social media strategy, and customer service. Dana has more than 12 years of healthcare marketing experience, as well as a Master of Education in Language Arts and Bachelor of Arts in English/Journalism. She has also worked as a patient representative in patient relations; as a customer relationship manager at a printing company; and as a high school English teacher.
Mail-in Registration: August