Wednesday, June 14, 2017
8:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m., Pre-registration at 8:15 a.m.
Too often, we stay so busy that at the end of the day we wonder when we will ever achieve the dreams and goals important to us. Too many people fail to take control of their lives to capture opportunities. When you choose to dream – you can change direction and accomplish nearly anything you set out to achieve!
This presentation will teach you the most important choices to SPARK change in order to ignite your passion:
- How to take the lead in embracing change within your organization
- Answering the question: Do you know your Why?
- Why it’s important to encourage others to focus and dream
- Make your thoughts help not hinder you from capturing opportunities
- How to build an organization through networking and its impact
- Identify which of your strengths help you excel in your position and how can you utilize them to achieve your goals
This workshop includes a self-assessment to learn where you are with a “Sparking Change” mindset. Once you know your score you can prioritize an action plan that will move you in the right direction.
Mary Miller has gained an international following as a popular speaker advocating for everyone to change direction and focus on their dreams, both personal and professional. As author of Changing Direction, she strives to stay on a path of positivity and determination while continuing to achieve her dreams and inspire others to reach for theirs.
In addition to running a business with more than 500 full-time employees, Mary is an associate coach for Strategic Coach, where she works with fellow entrepreneurs on work-life balance, growth and enjoying the process.
Mary enjoys sharing her vision and inspiration by actively participating in many industry, business and nonprofit organizations.
Reviews of Mary Miller’s past presentations:
“Most inspiring session I have attended in my years at any conference” – KPHRA attendee
“She educated, entertained humored, but most importantly touched their hearts. She is a must hear!” – Jamie Smith, Cincinnati Business Courier